 Technic / *10991 (-10)
  MOC: Flipper

Hi, again :) I'm on fire with the page updates today. A small creation that I found "fun": (URL) me know what you think! Best regards, /Tobbe (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se)

  MOC: RCKillough Mk III

Hellu! Another RCKillough I made to a Swedish LEGO fest, this is the third Killough I've built. Someday I'll have to make a fourth version with some real function :) (URL) me know what you think! Notice that follow-ups should go to lugnet.technic. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

(...) LOL! Consider yourself lucky *ducks for the flames the other Technic ppl. breath right now* I cannot build without them while you excel at it! (...) You're welcome! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

Thanks Tobbe thanks, you have exaggerated!:-))))))) I master of the new Technic style?? No No!!! The truth is that I do not possess beams...!;-) Thanks also for the partlist, are useful also me to! Ciao (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank

Hi all! I've finally realized I'll never get around to make all updates needed on my site at once so I hope to spill it out little by little. Here's the first effort: (URL) a little somtehing I made in October 2002. It's a tank that I added ordinary (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.technic) !

  Another BrickShelf timekiller.

...13 days later I find myself 75 minutes from the end of the day with nothing to do. "Everything" is read on Lugnet, it's time for another cruise at BrickShelf's recent folders! Jan Folkersma - yes, these are renders, not photos ===...=== (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1392 Kongu Color?

Thanks John! "John Herre" <jherre@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:H8rFAH.M4n@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 1392 Kongu Color?

(...) Kongu's feet and mask are teal. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Kakama Colors

Hello, Does anyone here know if the Kakama masks were ever made in dark grey, purple or yellow? Thanks, Greg (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  1392 Kongu Color?

Hello, Can anyone tell the the color of the feet and mask in the 1392 Kongu McDonalds promo set #5? In some pictures I have seen they look green and in others they look teal or turquoise. Thanks, Greg (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact