 Technic / *10921 (-10)
  New Video (Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane)

(...) I've finally taken video of the crane, having borrowed a friend's camera. The links to the files are on this page at the bottom: (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane

(...) Nice (except the text is still next to the photos :-P )! I like the cab-tilting action photo :) Is that a can with 700 grams of dog food or is it a can that weighs 700 g? /Tobbe (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

(...) Geee, thanks, now I want one of those too! :-P This part would also be new to me: (URL) Axle Joiner Perpendicular Double Split /Tobbe (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: adding power inlet to technic control center

Phil, I was browsing your site lastnight and found that you have the 8485. I couldn't find any pictures to support my theory, but thought that version 2 of the controller would include a power inlet. I took mine apart lastnight, and it looks as (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane

(...) OK, I've updated the page with a few more details including the attachment of the boom extension, and details of the 700g lift. Enjoy! ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

(...) ...but there is also a genuine Technic axle 7 in this set !!! Might be really interesting afterall ;o) (add to that one Technic Liftarm 1 x 2 Straight and 16 Technic Pin Long) Philo (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

(...) It's not availible in huge amounts yet: (URL) I'm sure it can come in handy. However I feel reluctant bying more Technic sets for a couple of minor pieces, perhaps I should investigate BrickLink one of these days... (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H8FprB.M57@lugnet.com... (...) version of this connector (the one used in steering axles) and the knobs at the round hole end have got in the way are countless. Jennifer (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: adding power inlet to technic control center

(...) The evolution of Control center is inverse of the one of RCX: the first version ((URL) had no supply input, the second ((URL) got it... Philo www.philohome.com (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Hailfire droid

<<snip>> (...) According to this site: (URL) will cost $99.98 so one would be $49.99 suggested retail. I'd like to make some MOC's with those wheels *if* the inner rim really is in the standard gear mesh - but it sure looks like that is the case! (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact