 Technic / *10546 (-5)
  2 part substitution questions

1.is it possible to substitute the new type flex system connectors for the old type? and 2.does anyone know a good current substitute for the Tyre 20 x 30 Balloon Solid from set 8074? Will the Tyre 20 x 30 Balloon Medium be a sutable substitute? (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  a few 8431 & general pneumatics questions

1.I bought an 8431 pnematic crane and after building it, I have the folowing pieces left: 1 pneumatic valve some grey & some dk grey pnematic hose 1 1x4 plate in black 1 1x3 plate in yellow 1 pneumatic T-piece 2 1x3 liftarms in grey plus the usual (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

"Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@3dap.com> wrote in message news:H5xz41.5IL@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) out (...) I dont have the Silver Champion (yet, but planing to buy), but I found the scanned instruction on the web. And in the back of the instruction (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

(...) This looks like the Street Sensation alternate model for the 8458 Silver Champion. The set only comes with instructions for the Silver Champion and the Silver Truck; the Street Sensation can be built from a set of online instructions on the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

Hello Avi Parvin This instruction book you see is made by himself. He used solid works to make every piece and every picture. He didn't know of the existance of mlcad then. Greetings Maico Arts "Avi Parvin" <parvin@netvision.net.il> schreef in (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact