 Technic / *10416 (-10)
  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:H4DEqp.8Cn@lugnet.com... (...) These suspension types is nice. Realy compact and looks sturdy too. I especialy like your front wheel susp. Going to mod it to fit some drive in there too :) The (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  So you want a faster 8448...try LNOS.

I've been modifying my Super Street Sensation 8448 for some time now. After a V12, 4 point harnesses, rear spoiler and shock tower bracing what more do you need. Well, that all depends on how fast you want to go. For a little extra acceleration (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Demag TC 2800 crane

x-posted to .technic, .modelteam and .announce.moc, FUT .technic, .modelteam (...) axle. (...) Nice crane, Randal! I'm beginning to think DEMAG should use lugnet.technic for advertising material 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: What version for my rcx 1.5 - sorry wrong group!

(22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  What version for my rcx 1.5

Hello, I am starting to look at my mindstorm again. It is version 1.5 and I have prev. used NQC and RcxCC. What should I use now? How about the new sdk 2.0? Can I use that one? Can I use the new versions of NQC and RcxCC? Hope someone can bring me (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Small steering with suspension AND drive yep go for it!

Yup! Any challenge is a good challenge! And the more complex it is, the better. Good luck with the project, and please keep us updated about the progress. I think maybe this is interresting (URL) the smallest thing I have ever seen! Also I think (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

"jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com> wrote in message news:H4D7HC.Hsr@lugnet.com... (...) Why?? (and offcourse, I have done no research on this...) Probably because of the strength on stiff axels? (...) OK. Then I going to make it just for the fun (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

your susp is cool front and back i like it look at mine front susp (URL) back (URL) the second one back (URL) works ok i've got them in my model but it's not finished yet so i'll not show it now "Luis Hernández" <lmhariano@latinmail.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Thinner Diff (was: something i said?)

you could make that one stud thinner by placing it within a framework. now i have something else to work on... i did recently make on from a 24t gear but it rotates around one of the four holes off axis and is really only good for use in a sensor (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: something i said?

Finally i can give credit where credit is due. I remember seeing the pics but checking my directory i didn't find a the original names so i couldn't remember who you were. anyways, proper credit will be given in the next day. regards, m. "Rick S" (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact