 Technic / *10316 (-20)
  8880 Super Car found in the warehouse

All, A few lucky folks are going to be very happy this weekend... We just found a few (very few) 8880 Super Car sets in a corner of the warehouse. There seriously aren't many, so if you want one, you had better hurry. Since there are so few, we are (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping) !

  Re: New Technic stuff for 2003

(...) There are no files in that directory at all at the moment... I would definitely like to see these new items though. Was there any major stuff for this year, by the way? (I have been out of the community for a while and haven't been keeping (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Magnetic Coupling

(...) That's it, thanks. Somehow I combined the 2 figures on that page into one image in my mind... (...) (URL) is a bottom mounting version also: (URL) Doucette. (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  New Technic stuff for 2003

See the links here: (URL) (Thanks Holger!) There is some new Technic stuff in there.... The good news: - There's new Technic - It looks half decent (at least in the 84xx range) - 4 new motorbikes The bad news: - The bikes look awful - New wheels (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2003 Sets.

Ewww!!! -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! "DrewBear" <DrewBear@ATT.Net> wrote in message news:H3rwJr.3Ht@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  2003 Sets.

I'm going to have to actually buy these gawd awful things for Bionicle parts. (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive??

(...) suspension??? (...) a (...) wouldn´t (...) And here is my contribution to the "smallest front wheel steering with independent suspension but not with drive". I've probably cheated by using only the springs from a small damper (part 731 & 732). (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Street Sensation instructions on my site

FYI, if anyone downloaded the ZIP file, they may want to redownload it. I just finished rebuilding one for a coworker (he gave up due to the online instructions not cutting it), and in the process found various problems with some of the pics (extra (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Street Sensation instructions on my site

(...) Cross-posted to lugnet.inst Jake -- Jake McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Street Sensation instructions on my site

(URL) created these instructions after having a hard time building the Street Sensation using the Lego Bit or online instructions - the contrast on the instructions is too low, so all the black parts meld into each other, making it hard to see what (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Magnetic Coupling

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:H3pu6E.4J@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) Page 284 of Jin Sato's Lego Mindstorms Book I never could figure out where the mounts came from for this device. -- Bob Fay (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Magnetic Coupling

Some time ago, there was a post describing a magnetic shaft coupling constructed with 3-blade technic rotors and train magnets. Does anyone know where this information and/or pictures are posted? TIA, -Rob. (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ISD Inventory posted

(...) Just restin' (...) Woo hoo! Red woulda been good, but I can live with light grey 8?P (...) Well, I dont think TLC will do this routinely - probably because of the size of the set, and the fact that it's impossible to discern whats going on in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle Ctoon

Something I picked up from cartoon orbit after entering the contest. (URL) to get it is master. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: ISD Inventory posted

(...) Indeed. (...) I speculate that this was a special effort, done because of the importance and size of (and excitement about) this set, that required special permission, and that the conversion process from internal #s to LDraw numbers was non (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ISD Inventory posted

(...) Wow indeed! And we thought the Technic beam was dead. Wow! 66 gray 1x16's. I can't wait to get this one! I'm glad TLC participated in getting an inventory out for this set. I wish they would do this for all new sets. It's great to see it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ISD Inventory posted

(...) That's 66 1x16 in light grey - there are another 8 in black, along with 14 black 1x14s, and many many smaller ones. I think that giant technic frame is held together with magnets. The set has 28 of them. There are also: 9 "Technic Brick 4 x 4 (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ISD Inventory posted

(...) Cross-posting to .technic because they might be very interested in this inventory. 66 1x16 technic bricks! 218 technic pin 1/2! 153 technic pin with friction! It looks like the interior of this monster is a giant technic framework with plates (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Cartoon Network

Just saw the latest Toonami contest.Bionicle! Offering solid gold mask as one of the prizes, along with what looks like the entire new line. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

(...) Thank you for the compliments! I used halve pins (grey ones) to hold the drum together. I put those into technic bricks. You can simply put plates on it! In according to this principe I made four equal sections. (...) See the reply on (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact