 Technic / *10231 (-5)
  Shock Absorbers

Hi everyone; it has been several months since I last posted here. I have been very busy with real life matters and unfortunately had to take down my Technic set review website due to a lack of time; perhaps I will able to maintain it once again some (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best all time Technic sets poll

I'm not a Lugnet member but my personal favorites would probably be the following: 1: 8868 Airtech Claw Rig 2: 8480 Space Shuttle 3: 8460 Pneumatic Crane Truck I will definitely want to see the results of this poll though; it should be interesting (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: front wheel drive system

That is a pretty neat assembly, and one could probably reroute each wheel's geartrain to a differential somewhere in the back as well. It might be worth replacing the crown gear/16-tooth gear linkage near each wheel with a 20-tooth bevel (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8461 - wrong piece?

"Keith Blumenthal" <keith.blumenthal@wcom.com> wrote in message news:H3065D.5zw@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) No, there was EXACTLY as many pieces that there should be in my set. When finished there was nothing left. Well that was not entirely (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  8461 - wrong piece?

Hi I just finished putting this beautiful model together however during construction I found I was missing a technic axle of length 8 but had an extra technic axle of length 5. Anybody else have this problem or am I the only unlucky one? Keith (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact