 Technic / *10141 (-10)
  Re: Making 7u axles

(...) a (...) As a finishing touch, use the Dremel buffing pads to put a nice shine on the end. (Bwahahahahhah - Lego surgery!) Mark (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

(...) (URL) is a web site for heavy load trailers here in california (URL) of the trailers here with more than 2 or 3 axles can not back up. Gary (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Making 7u axles

(...) Oops. Did anyone catch my math mistake? That should have been a 10u axle, instead of 12u. If you cut a 7u axle from a 10u, then you'll have a small leftover piece that's a little less than 3u long. Geesh, isn't Monday over yet? Oh... it is. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

(...) As a heavy equipment technician here in the US, I can tell you that all of the really oversize (way over 80,000 pounds and more than 5 axles or 12,000-20,000 pounds per tire or pair of tires) vehicles here in the US use some type of remotely (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Making 7u axles

What you can also do is use a 10U to make a 7U and also a 2U (or use a 12U to make a 7U and 4U), discarding ~ 1U. Once again, it is best to just use what you have most of, especially since 2's and 4's are rather plentiful. "Thomas Avery" (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making 7u axles

Thomas Many thanks 1) for all the good advice and 2) for reminding me that I have a Dremmel-like modelling tool somewhere in the loft! I shall be cutting tonight! (...) If the axles work I also need to make some plates I can pass a wire through (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making 7u axles

(...) Congratulations! Welcome to the wonderful world of brick modification ;-) (...) What I like to do is assemble 7 Technic bricks side by side and then one solid brick on the end. Connect plates to the top and bottom. Now slide your axle through (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

"Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@t...alinet.it> wrote in message (...) also, I'm not entirely sure either! I think from a geometrical viewpoint it makes more sense to derive the angle of the trailer wheels from the angle of the trailer (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

(...) Hi Jennifer I’m happy in your reply. You, Dennis,Bram and Evert are my favourite builders in this NG.. I prefer technic figure scale in heavy vehicle so it’s easy to have motion in various function. Then I add Mindstorms special parts (special (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Kustom Kanohi

I saw it just fine. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink Store: drumm_family or Drumm's Small Lots "Kyle Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact