 Technic / *10071 (-5)
  Re: No 8461 till October

Lego has this set on the S@H site at (URL) picture (at least not at 7:00pm PST Friday) Gary Simas (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  8475 Alternate, and broken motors

Rob Hendrix <rob.removebeforesen...msltc.org> wrote in message news:H195wz.CK7@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) My copy is the only other one that Jason had seen, and it had a severe problem with the steering, or at least we initially thought it had. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: No 8461 till October

Greg Muri <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H1ICI3.Bqu@lugnet.com... (...) I can confirm that it not only will, but DOES exist. Saw one on the top shelf of my local (UK) Toymaster today for £99 - and the £120 Silver Champion that used to sit (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  NWBrickCon registration cutoff.

Get your registrations in. We need to get them, postmarked, by Sept 28. Check out the registration page for specifics: (URL) there, Be square. (URL) Neumann (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Joints -- Detailed Image

It would be great if someone could create the Ldraw files for these parts! (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact