 Technic / *10001 (-10)
  Re: 8475

(...) Greetings, Hope these pictures help clear up some questions. First time for me using the camera so they aren't as clear as I would like them but I thought you would want to see the new parts : ) Lots of promise with these parts and I want to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  "Technic Hall of Fame Nominees" poll

Here it is: (URL) can choose any set you would like to see nominated for the hall of fame. After the poll has been running for a while and the leading sets are clear we can set up a "Ranking" poll with only the best 10 (or 5 or whatever) sets so (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8475

And if someone does take it upon themselves to snap pictures: I'd also love to see a sideview and topview comparison of the 8475 wheels with their off-road tires vs. the 8466/8458 wheels with their off-road tires, and the same comparisons using each (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8475

Does anyone have pics of these parts up on the web anywhere? I can't really get the idea from the text descriptions. --Jack Gregory "John Heins" <Johnmhiii@aol.com> wrote in message news:H0rK02.99z@lugnet.com... (...) points (...) the (...) body (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Pugali the Male version of Gali and...

... the other lesser known other female Toa. Pugali the male Toa of water: (URL) in there is Wahonua the female Toa of Rock: (URL) the female Toa of Ice: (URL) the female Toa of Air: (URL) the female Toa of Earth: (URL) last but not least Watahu the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 8475

I have to say -surprisingly, this looks like maybe TLC is getting more on track. This set seems to have much more potential than I expected. Not being able to pry this away from my 10 year old who was busily building, I had to wait until he went to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best Technic set poll

I bought the Destroyer Droid but thought is was a royal pain to build and was one of those "sometimes it works, sometimes doesn't" sets. When you folded it into a "ball" and rolled it, sometimes it wouldn't open up. Besides, I don't think it was (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best Technic set poll

What do you think it should replace? (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best Technic set poll

8851 Excavator ((URL) was a favorite of mine, bulldozer chain links, pneumatic cylinders, etc. -- Adrian Egli "David Arnon" <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message news:H0pnD7.MwM@lugnet.com... (...) sets. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Togaka and Horahi

The latest members of the Toa family have been uploaded to our Brickshelf account. The folder is here: (URL) admin approval. Descriptions/explanations of Togaka and Horahi's roles in the Toa family will be uploaded as soon as I write them (read: (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact