 Storage / 968
    Re: Storing Instruction booklets... —Frank Filz
   (...) Actually, I didn't say that quite correctly. There are two aspect ratios which alternate, so every other paper size has the same aspect ratio. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storing Instruction booklets... —Zlatko Unger
   Thanks for all the help... I was also wondering how you store your LEGO catalogs... they are about 1/2 the size of a big instruction booklet. Thanks, -- Zlatko Unger fusion@refraxion.com or ungerz@bellsouth.net AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)