 Storage / 931
  Re: Large Quantity sorting?

I sort Bricks using LEGO Tubs and Buckets. They are all sorted by type, for really common sizes like 2x4 and 1x4 I usually split up colors. For example I put Red, White, and Blue in one tub Black, Yellow, and Green in another and all other colors in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Large Quantity sorting?

(...) all (...) Definitely, dual or triple color sorting systems work very well. For example, I sort all 6x plates into Black with Gray, Yellow with White, Blue with Red. Same goes for 4x plates. My 2x and 1x plates are sorted as Red with Black and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Large Quantity sorting?

(...) This statement I can agree with completely. The next statement I must comment on: (...) I agree that "oversorting" as you name it causes more difficulty when putting pieces away, but it is definitely an advantage when trying to get to the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.storage)