 Storage / 891
  Re: Need alternative storage recommendations

(...) Dave, You'll see a number of discussions about sorting and storage techniques under the lugnet.storage newsgroup. You should definitely read back through the wealth of information found here before you commit your hard earned $$$ to any (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Need alternative storage recommendations

(...) I dunno if they're still around, but a Wal-Mart near me was clearning a "gift set" out that included this, the 60 drawer unit, and six "akro-bins" for $8ish. Not a bad deal. (...) I've got a mixed set of Akro-Mils and Plano. The Akro-Mils (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.storage)