 Storage / 889
Re: Where in Wal-Mart ... ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:02:55 GMT

I was under the impression that Wal-mart once claimed their prices were lower
because their stores were all the same and they saved on the unloading from the
trucks because of the consistency. Hah! From my shopping in Virginia, I would
say look for the aisle with the tools and drill bits specifically (often
between the light bulbs and the paint departments, but see above). Often the
Akro-Mils/Popular Mechanics parts cabinets are on the bottom shelf, and if
pushed back they can be invisible from head height or a look down the aisle
from the cap.

Constantine

In lugnet.storage, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi all,

Where in Wal-Mart should I be looking in order to find the Akro Mills
storage cabinets?  I spent awhile wandering in Hardware, but to no
avail.  Should this be tellnig me that my Wal-Mart doesn't have them?
Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks in advance ...

-s