 Storage / 863
Re: Can anyone help me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:16:36 GMT

"Ryan Farrington" <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> wrote in message
news:012d01c0ba03$71bdb460$05f8163f@ifriendly.com...
This would go better in lugnet.storage
--Ryan

"Krusty" wrote in lugnet.general:
I'm not even sure if this is the right group to post this to, it's just
that I'm in a little dilemma...

I use these really cool TackleLogic containers to sort legos and they
stack great and take up very little room and even better they fit • supersnug in
this little Lego cubby area I have in my office. The problem is that the
Wal-Mart I buy them from, and apparently all the Wal-Marts in the area • are
discontinuing selling them and I can't find any in my town. The one shop
that has them listed in the 'retail locator' doesn't stock that • particular
model.

So that's why I'm posting here. I was wondering if anyone here regularly
visits their local Wal-Mart, or even uses the same TackleLogic (which is
model number 3750...it says so in the bottom right corner of the • container
if you open it up and look on the bottom). There's a picture of it in • the
tacklelogic website under products if anyone is wondering what it looks
like.

I had the same dilemma recently and found the ones I was looking for at
K-Mart.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders