 Storage / 862
Re: Can anyone help me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:55:51 GMT

This would go better in lugnet.storage
--Ryan

"Krusty" wrote in lugnet.general:
I'm not even sure if this is the right group to post this to, it's just
that I'm in a little dilemma...

I use these really cool TackleLogic containers to sort legos and they
stack great and take up very little room and even better they fit • supersnug in
this little Lego cubby area I have in my office. The problem is that the
Wal-Mart I buy them from, and apparently all the Wal-Marts in the area are
discontinuing selling them and I can't find any in my town. The one shop
that has them listed in the 'retail locator' doesn't stock that particular
model.

So that's why I'm posting here. I was wondering if anyone here regularly
visits their local Wal-Mart, or even uses the same TackleLogic (which is
model number 3750...it says so in the bottom right corner of the container
if you open it up and look on the bottom). There's a picture of it in the
tacklelogic website under products if anyone is wondering what it looks
like.

It usually (around here) retails for about $3.99 or so. and I'd certainly • be
willing to pay that plus shipping, and I'd round up to help you out. I'd • be
looking to get my hands on about five or so of them.

I know there's TONS of ways to store them, but I've gotten *so* attached • to
these containers, and tackle logic lists it as 'new' on their website so I
don't fear it going away anytime soon, so don't bother trying to recommend
any new ones to me...hahaha...I'm just hoping there's a lugnetter near me • or
someone who knows readily what I'm talking about and would be willing to
help me out...

If you wanna email me over the weekend, try jeffrsmall@yahoo.com .

Thanks in advance...and if this was totally the wrong place to look for
help, could someone post it to the right place and lemme know where I
shoulda stuck it?