 Storage / 859
Re: New sorting system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:44:26 GMT

I've been doing mostly my size and shape for all parts that I have small
enuff quantity to fit into Plano 3700 and the shallower boxes. 42,000 pcs
in... 10/3700 17/shallower, 1/3drawer cabinet and basic bricks are in 15
plastic showboxes and 2 blue Lego tubs. All but the blue tubs and finished
models fit in a 4ft by 6ft entertainment center in my apartment living room.
I have some pics of the cabinet before x-mass (4,000 pcs ago) at...
http://carcanague/webjump.com/ , storage pics are in the family section.

Fred