 Storage / 810
Re: Lego bags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:52:22 GMT

Felipe Coury wrote:

Hi,

What's the brand name of the zip bags you use for LEGO storage?

I prefer the Hefty One-Zip freezer strength bags. The Ziploc Slide-Loc
bags are not as good in my book as the slider slides off the end of the
track much too easily. I prefer freezer weight because it is much more
resistant to tears. I do wish they came without the opaque area for
labeling, it makes it hard to look at the parts from both sides of the
bag (it's actually pretty easy to find the part you want by using your
fingers underneath the bag to shuffle the parts until the color (or type
for those bags with have multiple types of parts in them) you want
floats to the top). I also wish I could find freezer weight bags in half
quart and half gallon sizes.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com