 Storage / 801
  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) Thanks! I must admit, it was rather fun to take the pictures an write up the message. :) (...) Hehehe, I am actually considering selling some. Still haven't decided, though, as it has really good parts... (...) Oh, I rather doubt that... Most (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) One thing I need to do is build a BURP wall to turn the elevated platform which holds some miscelaneous sets above my trains into a proper mountain with tunnel. The one problem is that it is against the wall, and making it a mountain would (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)