 Storage / 733
  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

(...) I think this is were subcontainers, or even ziplock bags, can be very handy. I can't imagine having separate compartments for each color of 1x2 bricks, but I can imagine having a number of bags in a single container, each bag having a single (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

(...) Yea, that's what my system is, though I use Hefty brand resealable bags (note that it's Ziploc without a K and that's a particular brand's trademark). (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)