 Storage / 731
  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

(...) It's been a long time since I've seen any discussion about this, and I don't remember the conclusion. Do you do more damage to bricks keeping them built in walls/cubes/piles which keeps them "flexed" or keeping them loose which lets them get (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

My friend put all the yellow 1x bricks into 12x1x10 walls in preparation for a new project.Oh, and the 2x4 into plus-sign shaped 4x4x10 pillars. The project never got built, but I love those walls. They are great for scoping out what a mountain side (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)