 Storage / 689
Re: Simple sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:53:43 GMT

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message
news:G6AMHo.LxB@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.storage, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
For my non-Technic parts I have a simple sorting method. I sort by Brick,
Plate, and Mini fig. That's it. All Bricks of different sizes in one • place
all plates of different sizes in one place and all mini figs & stuff in • one
place. I don't have too many of non-Technic parts so this method works • fine
for me.

--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. the simple sorter.

How do you sort your Technic parts?

As most of my Technic comes from Mindstorms I store/carry them in Plano 1258
Tackle Boxes and LOTSA Plano 3500 Stow-Aways that have each compartment
labeled.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. the semi-anal Technic sorter.