 Storage / 682
  Re: How do you sort your legos?

(...) (as a little bit of a note, I am up to ~147K, and have only just started to sort by both piece and colour. The only pieces I have sorted by both piece and colour right now are 1x4's in primary colours (not black, because nearly all my black (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: How do you sort your legos?

(...) I think it can really depend on type of collection when you start sorting by piece and color. I'm pretty sure I started way before I had 100k pieces sorted. According to my Excel spreadsheet, I'm up to 247k pcs in my collection, which is (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.storage)