 Storage / 681
  Re: How do you sort your legos?

Hi Mark, I would have to agree with Bram and recommend sorting by piece. At the beginning of awakening from my "dark Ages' I sorted by color, filled many plano boxes and then discovered finding the right part in all the "black" boxes was tedious at (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: How do you sort your legos?

Thanks for the ideas! I am very new to this site, it is nice to get informative responses so quickly. I have been sorting by piece, as of now they all fit in bags. I would say I have close to 3,000 legos. BUT, come christmas it will almost double!! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.storage)