 Storage / 636
Re: Clear Small Parts Boxes on Clearance @ Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:16:47 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Frank Filz writes:

Ooh, I hope they aren't discontinuing the Tuff Tainers. I like these much
better than the Plano brand. They have twice as many divider positions, and
the dividers stay in much better. I'll have to check the local Targets here
and clean them out if the clearance is chainwide.

Frank

I just found "new" Plano 3700's at Lowe's that now have 48 divisions and the
inserts stay in well.  They are using a new label also.  Odd though is they
still label it a 4-24 box with only 24 dividers.

They are also ~$1 cheaper then Wal-Mart or K-Mart @ $2.98 ea. so I picked up
10.  Be careful, both our Lowe's had both versions.

I have not seen these at Wal-Mart or K-Mart yet, they still have the older
versions.

I hope they make the same improvements to the 3730, the deeper one.

Mark