 Storage / 635
Re: Clear Small Parts Boxes on Clearance @ Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 02:27:53 GMT

In lugnet.storage, John Hadd writes:
I was at Target near Detroit and they had clear small parts storage boxes on
clearance by the fishing stuff. Flambeau #5004 (large) Reg. $3.99 tagged • $1.90;
Flambeau #4006 (medium) Reg. $2.99 tagged $1.40. Seemed like a good deal so I
cleaned 'em out! They also had a small ones for .90    John

Ooh, I hope they aren't discontinuing the Tuff Tainers. I like these much
better than the Plano brand. They have twice as many divider positions, and
the dividers stay in much better. I'll have to check the local Targets here
and clean them out if the clearance is chainwide.

Frank