 Storage / 632
  Re: Storing Instruction Manuals

Thanks Scott! I read your page over, it's just what I was looking for. Where could I get those holders? Would Office Max carry them? Also, about how much would they cost? ~ Michael (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Instruction Manuals

Michael, (...) Your welcome. Always happy to put a plug in to my page, although it needs a vast update, which I am in the midst of. (...) they (...) You can get them at Office max, Office Depot, Staples, etc. They are just about anywhre where office (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)