 Storage / 620
Re: Cheap clear storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:17:28 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Rob D. wrote:

This is for the recycling set...

If you have two liter pop bottles, and some of them are made by different
companies, then it is a good bet that the bottles came from different
factories...for example, Coca-Cola as opposed to Sam's Choce or Pepsi.

If they come from different factories, they are probably not the EXACT same
diameter...

So, cut the top off of both, and you will probably find that one will slip
perfectly over the other.  It may be a little tight, depending on how close
they are in size...

Interesting idea.  I may have to try this.  My wife already thinks I'm
crazy.

A number of these will allow you to sort some of the pieces you have over a
liter of, and they will stand by themselves, or nest end to end, or can be
placed on their side and nested that way.

Hmm.  I wonder if they'd fit in a wine rack...

Not the most elegant storage method, but ...hey, waddya want for nothing...?

Nothing?  It's not nothing!  Those things cost $0.10 *each*.  In Michigan,
anyway.

Steve