 Storage / 589
    Re: Sorting and Creativity —Robert M. Dye
    (...) Well, I have been looking at the heiarchy Todd uses in AUCZILLA. Brick height. Rectangle. Non-Rectangle. Modified Brick. Plate height. Rectangle. Non-Rectangle. Modified plate. Tile. Rectangle. Non-Rectangle. Modified Tile. Animal. Plant. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Sorting and Creativity —Julie Krenz
   Yes, the heiarchy of AucZilla is quite handy when sorting *but* did you ever notice - there is not a category for modified bricks? Modified plates, yep, modified bricks, nope. I've always been curious as to why that is. Julie (...) then (...) than (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)