 Storage / 584
  Re: Sorting and Creativity

(...) This is part of my problem...my collection has gotten so big as to be unmanageable. I am working on a heiarchy to aid sorting and organization...there should be another post on this ng tonight on the topic. Rob (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Sorting and Creativity

(...) I do use somewhat of a hierarchy. Each Plano type container holds closely related parts, and then stacks of Plano type containers contain somewhat less closely related parts (for example, there is a stack which is plate like things, 1 has (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)