 Storage / 57
    storage/space to build —Louise Belles
   When my kids were small my husband got tired of stepping on LEGOS in the dark, claimed they hurt. (I always turn on a light, and avoid stepping on a cat, too.) He built them a 30 by 60 inch table with a laminated top and 1 inch quarter-round all (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: storage/space to build —Bill Bourn
   (...) Do you have a picture(s)? If you'd care to forward them to me I could scan and post them, as well as return the originals to you, of course. That's what we need at Lugnet - a binaries group. :-) Billb. (25 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: storage/space to build —Louise Belles
   He built them a 30 by 60 inch table with a laminated top and 1 inch (...) ummm, where would those pictures be? I will ponder this and scan them at work,to be posted. I will drop you a line when they are on the web page. Thanks for the interest. Make (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)