 Storage / 561
    Re: My beautiful methods of storage —James J. Trobaugh
   Wow, thats a pretty organized bunch of bricks you have there Greg. You'll have to invite me over so time and share your methods. I can't ever seem to get my stuff sorted in a way that I like. I seem to always end back up with a big pile on the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: My beautiful methods of storage —Greg Crisp
   It's been a long, hard road. I've probably spent in the neighborhood of 100 hours or more (total) getting it done, but I get so much satisfaction fondling all the parts. ;-) We would love to have you guys over some time. The kids could play, and we (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)