 Storage / 557
  Re: My beautiful methods of storage

yippee, it's the 2000 Storage Census! I became a storage junkie after the Big Part Growth of 1998. I tried it all... Plano tackle boxes, nuts-n-bolts hardware drawers, snack bags, Silver Tubs, shoe tubs, even test tubes (as far as I know nobody else (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

I love that drawstring bag. I still use mine. It is mostly for all the unsorted, special parts from my childhood collection.... "Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:FwLDtn.5y0@lugnet.com... (...) was when (...) Lego (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)