 Storage / 550
  Re: My beautiful methods of storage

(...) Well, the minifigs I will use for my castle creations, they stay whole. The rest of the bunch I toss into organizers. -Chris (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: My beautiful methods of storage

(...) Pretty much the same - I have a bunch of always-built 'figs, and the rest... it depends. Sometimes, I seperate them, like this: (URL) times, they are just thrown - whether assembled or not - into the nearest bin(s), but certainly NOT mixed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)