 Storage / 526
Re: Lego storage with good availability in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:43:12 GMT

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Conrad Venn (<FrIwCK.Cro@lugnet.com>) wrote at
16:26:44

They are made by ZAG Industries in Israel.

ZAG stuff is really good. I use various sizes of drawers for everything
from 2x4s to Technic pins to propellers.

You can get hold of ZAG storage from B&Q, Do It All & Halfords. I've
recommended it before, and I'll do it again :-)
--
Tony Priestman