 Local / United Kingdom / 2964
Re: Lego storage with good availability in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:02:00 GMT

In article <388710E7.B02A2FAA@hw.ac.uk>, s.arthur@hw.ac.uk
(Scott-A) wrote:

...and the last time I was in TRU they had boxes like • these (no
compartments).

http://www.constructiontoys.com/products/lego/dacta/acc/992
0-21-22.jpg

Large shallow boxes, which make searching a dream. The • only problem was
they
only had dark blue.

Scott A

David Walton wrote:

Cross posted to lugnet.storage and lugnet.loc.uk

I am looking for a storage solution which is readily • available in the
UK
which is similar to the plano tackle much endorsed by • our US lugnuts

i.e the flat tackle boxes with the adjustable dividers • which can
contain
parts sorted by either colour or part. I can no longer • cope with all
my
lego in one big box. which gets tipped out each time I • want to build
something.

Th IKEA Moppe boxes have already been discussed but are • not suitable
for me
as wall space is at a premium, need something flat and • stackable.

David Walton

Email: d.walton@ndirect.co.uk

Take a look at my homepage (still under construction • though)
http://www.walton.ndirect.co.uk/

Now on ICQ: 44277445

"If it  ain't broke don't fix it !!"

The Ikea Moppe boxes fit *exactly* into their kitchen wall
units.
I know cos I just put some cupboards up to store my ever
growing
lego bricks and the Moppe boxes went in perfectly.
You could put four Moppes in a swastica shape, put them on
castors
add a nice top and you have a wheely coffee table which
stores lego !
And yes I am new here !

Michael Pratt