 Storage / 513
  Storage for the storage

I use Plano and TackleLogic tackle boxes to store my Lego Technic pieces. Since I have small children, I am always putting them away and getting them out, often carrying them up and down stairs, etc. And, I have (fortunately) reached a point where I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.storage)

  RE: Storage for the storage

(...) I have found that the Plano 3700 boxes fit neatly inside cardboard archive file boxes. Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com ---...--- (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage for the storage

(...) Plastic file crates that hold legal size file folders will hold all Plano 37xx storage boxes and probably the comparably sized TackleLogic boxes. The crates stack securely on top of each other by nesting the grooved bottom into a slotted top (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage for the storage

(...) Plano makes a bag which will store 4 of their boxes. There are other manufacturers who make similar bags. try a fishing supply or sporting goods house. Rob (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)