 Storage / 485
    RE: New storage box at Wal mart —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I'm not sure about Travel Logic and Plano. I have not been inside a WalMart or similar store in months (it's part of my ongoing 12-step program...) I went to the (URL) website. I don't have cable modem or DSL access up here in the frozen (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: New storage box at Wal mart —Mark R. Nusekabel
   Indeed, I bought 4 of the TravelLogic 3750 boxes to help store my collection. I use 4 Plano 3730's for the big stuff (like tires), 8 Plano 3700's for most of the stuff, and now have 4 TravelLogic 3750's that I mostly use for the rarer stuff that I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)