 Storage / 470
  Contico DP3604CL Deluxe Parts Organizer Case

Hey y'all: I have four of these storage containers for all of my technic/mindstorms stuff and am quite satisfied. They adjust to have as many or as few compartments as you may wish to have. They are large (15" x 12" x 5" approximately) and double (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Contico DP3604CL Deluxe Parts Organizer Case

I have something very similar that I got at WalMart marketed by TackleLogic... it is a model #3832 with 40 adjustable dividers that break the box into 14-54 compartments... a row for connector pegs, a row for gears... I wonder if they are the same (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)