 Storage / 454
  Re: Storage needed

(...) I have a ton of these as well. Almost all of my Lego is in these, and they work great for me. (Some stuff is just to big to fit in them, and some stuff, like standard bricks and plates, I just have too many of to put in them) I'm thinking of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage needed

mnementh@nacs.net (Troy Cefaratti) wrote in <FoLC5F.BAq@lugnet.com>: (...) I use a bookshelf for mine. Each shelf conveniently holds 2 stacks of five next to each other. A cabinet like you're talking about would be great as well. One hint with these (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage needed

(...) This is the first thing i do when i bring home new ones from Kmart. Highly recommended, as the lids tend to get in the way when you are building. Troy (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)