 Storage / 451
    Re: Storage needed —Paul Davidson
   I myself use simple Rubbermaid storage containers. They come in several sizes, I use one of the medium sizes. They are shallow enough to be easy to look though, they stack well, and the lids are snug but not hard to get on or off. The container is (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storage needed —Timothy D. Freshly
   I use Sterlite (sp?) containers (very similar to Rubbermaid). I have ten shoebox size containers for various specialty pieces (and use 25th Anniversary tubs for my basic bricks). Like Rubbermaid, Sterlite containers are transparent, they stack well, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)