 Storage / 357
  Archival quality sheet protectors (was: Sorting/Storing Catalogs)

(...) (Yes, the original message was from over a year ago. So I'm just catching up, give me a break!) Archival quality sheet protectors won't stick to or discolor your sheets over time. I have some photos that were put into what were obviously not (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Archival quality sheet protectors (was: Sorting/Storing Catalogs)

The slowest thread ever! I know this is a month (and then a year more) old, but I am catching up, too, and there's a lot to catch up on! Archival quality sheet protectors are very useful and almost a necessity for photographs, but I think (the ones (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)