 Storage / 338
  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

In lugnet.storage, thou, Clay Aucoin (caucoin@cruiseshoppes.com), hast wrytted... (...) [Feature list snipped] I know this was posted awhile ago, but I've had zero luck locating these containers that sound really great. The Home Depots in my area (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

RE: ZAG containers mucho snippage (...) I don't know whether they have stores in SF, but I was at the Container Store here in Dallas, and they had several ZAG products. They look pretty neat. Also had some Plano setups with 3-4 small trays, maybe 7" (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)