 Storage / 288
    REALLY long-term storage (>30 years)? —Tim Rueger
   Hi, Has anyone had experience with this? How would one pack up a set for a really long time, for, say over 30 years? A bunch of questions come to mind, and I'm not sure what's important. Are there any special requirements for ABS plastic? Would it (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: REALLY long-term storage (>30 years)? —Tobias Möller
   Well, ABS can´t rust, but I´ve heard about mildew, so a dry place would be good. I just keep my pieces in the boxes, but.... I have no experience from "century-storage". I think that removing all the batteries and such is good, as well as keeping (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.storage)