 Storage / 230
    Re: Lego Technic suitcase —Duane Hess
   (...) Actually, I have about a dozen of the 3600 series and only a couple of the 3700 series. Most of my sorted stuff resides in a half dozen Popular Mechanics storage bins (either 18 or 23 compartment). They are similar to the Akro-Mils brand only (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Lego Technic suitcase —Mario Ferrari
     Many thanks to all of you for your help and for keeping me off a bad purchase. I'll definitely look for PLANO boxes. Mario (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Lego Technic suitcase —Fred Carcanague III
   I've always dreamed of making a 'true' Lego workdesk, all organized w/pull out drawers by color and shape. (also a shameless plug for my new web site, see below. update coming this weekend) -- Everything else is just a toy... (URL) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.storage)