 Storage / 173
  Re: Workspace

(...) Yes, but think of all the benefits of living in the big city. I moved to the "quiet suburbs" a year ago and now miss being able to walk to a theatre or restuarant. If I had it to do over again I would never have moved, even though I now have a (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workspace

(...) Hrmmm, you could say I live in the burbs, I guess. Sorda. I have 3 theatres, a mall, and probably a dozen restaurants within walking distance. Also a grocery, a Wal-Mart, a TRU, SAMS, a clinic, a branch of my bank, Pep Boys, etc. Even if you (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workspace

(...) [snip] (...) I live in a town of a bit under 100,000 (when the students are here) and I can walk to every retail outlet in town. (I don't - that's what my car is for, but I could.) What is walking distance anyway? I'd walk much further for (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)