 Storage / 1618
  Re: Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

(...) These are all (URL) on clearance now at S@H>. The stacking bin is sold out, but the others are all deeply discounted. Marc Nelson Jr. (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

(...) This is a bit of an old thread, but I thought I'd add one more thought here: I ordered two of the toy boxes ($30 each, discounted from $150 each) during the recent clearance sale, and they arrived yesterday. The most remarkable thing about (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jordan Schwarz wrote: <snip> (...) I happened to look on the other Lego.com shops at various places in the EU. In France the storage boxes were selling for 16.99 euros, a discount of 90% off, which seems to be even more (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)