 Storage / 1448
  Re: Storage/Travel box for large base plate MOCs

(...) I wanted to confirm ... the large grey are 15" square but the site you provided says the size is 20.5" square ... it that only at the top? I'd love if 4 green baseplates would fit inside. If the top is indeed large enough for 4 green (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage/Travel box for large base plate MOCs

(...) The 20.5" is the top, the box is tappered to the bottom. You could use them upside down if you wanted, the latches are pretty firm. But the top has a slight tapper as well so you're not going to get the 20.5 in the lid for the 4 green (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.storage)