 Storage / 1438
Re: Storage area design fundamentals needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 06:23:57 GMT

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Bryan Kinkel wrote:

If you could design an 18 x 30 basement for play, building & storage, what
would you incorporate into the physical layout and design of the room?

I'm looking for suggestions from those that have taken a room or a basement
and turned into into a dedicated space. What did you incorporate into the
design to maximize your storage and living/play area?

We are considering making one end of the room a giant, walk in closet, with
Sterlite tub sized shelving. And I'm all for clever, built in shelving, etc.
But beyond that, I'm all ears.

Any suggestions or links will be greatly appreciated.

My Lego room isn't that organized, but there are lots of great links at
http://news.lugnet.com/storage/

I think that
http://12.223.136.182/storage/index.htm
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/misc_basement.html
in particular match the kind of space transformation you want.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/