 Storage / 1424
Re: What's the difference between the Plano 3700 and 3770?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 19:49:35 GMT

"Joel Hoornbeek" <classicsmiley@hotmail.com> wrote in

The subject pretty much says it all.  My local Wal-mart carries the
3770 for around $4.50, and a Sportsman's Warehouse in the next town
has the 3700's for $3.29.  What are the differences, and is it worth
it driving a half-hour each way for the extra dollar off per box?
Thanks!

-Joel

As for the price i found the 3700 for 3.79 at
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpage-P3700.html
(sorry new to posting here as in lugnet don't know how to make it
clickable)
3700 are these http://www.planomolding.com/2-3700-00.htm
and the 3770 can be found here http://www.planomolding.com/3770-00.html
i personaly like the 3700