 Storage / 1411
  Re: Brick Storage Showcase (and some padding to make lines wrap well)

(...) Okay---if you like fuzzy pictures[0]. The heart of my storage system is an array of Gracious Living drawer units[1] (URL) use a three drawer pattern to store basic plates, 1xn bricks, and 2xn bricks in the basic colors (gray, dkgray, tan, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Brick Storage Showcase (and some padding to make lines wrap well)

(...) ~~ massive snippage ~~ (...) (URL) TWS Garrison Excellent Storage Array. What do you figure the cost to have been so far? Overall, VERY compartmentalized. Perhaps more than my personal preference. How does your storage affect your building? I (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Brick Storage Showcase (and some padding to make lines wrap well)

(...) Figure $100 for Keter boxes, Shimano tackle boxes, and misc other tackle boxes. $50 for two Plano 1234s. Probably $120 for ten Stack-On 18-, 39-, or 60-drawer units. Around $150? for Gracious Living drawer units (each three-large-drawer or (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)